En Fundació ALTTRA (en adelante, “ALTTRA”) valoramos tu confianza y privacidad, por este motivo, te explicamos, a continuación, de forma sencilla y transparente, cómo utilizamos exactamente tus datos.
Te animamos a que leas con detenimiento esta política de privacidad y, además, si te surge alguna duda o quieres más información, puedes escribirnos a firstname.lastname@example.org y, como siempre, trataremos de ayudarte de la mejor manera posible.
¿Quién es el responsable del tratamiento?
El responsable del tratamiento es quien decide la finalidad para la que se utilizan tus datos que, en este caso, es Fundació ALTTRA., con C.I.F. G-10692051 y domicilio en Polígono 22, núm. 15, Finca Son Pons Cardaix, 07620 Llucmajor, Palma de Mallorca. Nuestros datos registrales son: Inscrita en el Registro de Fundaciones de las Islas Baleares bajo el número de Registro 100000000412 y estamos accesibles a través de la url: https://www.alttra.org/
¿Qué datos tuyos recogemos y con qué finalidad? ¿Cuál es la base legal?
¿Cuánto tiempo conservamos tus datos?
El tiempo estrictamente necesario para cumplir con la finalidad a la que sirven en cada caso, tras ello, permanecerán bloqueados a los solos efectos de atender cualquier responsabilidad u obligaciones que pudieran derivarse de su tratamiento.
¿A quién comunicamos tus datos?
Cualquier comunicación de datos que hagamos será siempre respetando tus derechos y en cumplimiento de la normativa de protección de datos. En este sentido, sólo comunicaremos tus datos:
¿Cuáles son tus derechos cuando nos facilitas tus datos personales?
Como titular de tu información personal, tienes derecho a:
At ALTTRA (hereinafter, “ALTTRA”) we value your trust and privacy. For this reason, we explain below in a simple and transparent way, how will we use your data.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is the one who decides the purpose for which your data is used: the ALTTRA Foundation, with N.I.F. G-10584621 and address at Polígono 22, no. 15, Finca Son Pons Cardaix, 07620 Llucmajor, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands (Spain). Registered at Registro de Fundaciones de las Islas Baleares under file 100000000412 and accessible at https://www.alttra.org/.
Collection and use of your personal data? Lawful basis?
1) In the event that you purchase any of our products or hire our services, the benefit of which will always go to ALTTRA's activity, we will ask you for the necessary information to manage your order: name and surnames, corporate name, delivery address, telephone, e-mail, data necessary to manage the payment of the products purchased and, when appropriate, the data necessary for the issuance of the corresponding invoice or/and certificate. Specifically, we will use your data to:
- Formalize the order, properly manage your purchase and send it to you.
- Inform you, when appropriate, of the status of the order and any other matter that is necessary to ensure effective delivery.
- Manage payments.
- Send you the purchase invoice.
- Maintain your purchase history to offer you better assistance.
- Send you informative communications and, when appropriate, about ALTTRA products or services that may be of interest to you.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is the contractual relationship between the parties and, in some specific cases, your consent.
2) In case you want to attend any of our events at no cost, we will ask for your name and surnames, email or the necessary data for access, which will vary in each case.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is your consent.
3) In the event that you use any of the ways we offer to contact us, we will use your contact information to attend to and resolve your query, which includes contacting you (by the same means) if necessary.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is your consent, which you give us expressly when you send your contact request, and our legitimate interest in resolving the question you ask us.
4) In the event that you are interested in working with us and you send us your application, we will use the data to manage it, evaluate your profile and, when appropriate, keep your CV in our database of potential candidates.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is your consent, which you give us expressly when submitting your application.
5) In the event that you make a donation through our website, we will use the data to manage it: name and surnames, company name, registration number (CIF/NIF), email, address/registered office, nacionality, data necessary to manage the payment and, when appropriate, the data necessary to issue invoices or certificates.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is the contractual relationship between the parties.
6) In case you subscribe to our newsletter or show intention to receive information about our activity, we will ask you for your name, surnames and email.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this processing of your data is your consent, which you give us expressly when requesting its delivery. We may also send you commercial communications when permitted by law.
How long do we keep your data?
The time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose it serves in each case; after that, it will remain blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any responsibility or obligations that may arise from their treatment.
Do we disclose your personal data?
Any communication of data that we make will always be respecting your rights and in compliance with data protection regulations. In this sense, we will only communicate your data:
- To service providers that help us carry out our activity, for example, online payment platforms, computer tools, technical support services, messaging services, online marketing services, etc. If some of these providers transfer data outside the European Economic Area, these communications will be carried out with the necessary guarantees and with the level of data protection required by the regulations.
- In the cases in which it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, the data may be communicated to the corresponding Commissions, Protectorates, SEPLAC, Public Authorities such as administrative and judicial bodies and to the State Security Forces and Bodies.
How can you exercise your rights?
As the owner of your personal information, you have the right to:
- Access the data we process about you and detailed information about the treatment we carry out.
- You can request that your information be rectified, if you consider that it is inaccurate.
- In some cases, you can request that your data be deleted, you can oppose our use of it and you can limit the treatment we make of it.
- You have the right to the portability of your data; that is, to receive your data or that we deliver it to a third party in a format that allows it to be processed.
- If you have any questions regarding the exercise of your rights, before contacting the Control Authority, we remind you that you can contact us directly by writing to email@example.com and we will try to help you in the best possible way. Of course, if you consider that we have not properly addressed your rights or you want more information in this regard, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency by going to aepd.es.